By Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster
‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) bargains a groundbreaking creation to Arabic because it is written and spoken through local audio system. It combines a innovative and rigorous grounding in smooth ordinary Arabic (MSA) – the shape hired for interpreting, writing and formal conversing – with an leading edge integration of the spoken Levantine type utilized in daily events in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Introducing the 2 concurrently ‘Arabiyyat al Naas (Part One) makes use of each one in its right context: Levantine for conversations and MSA for analyzing and writing actions. during this means, the direction successfully prepares scholars for the sensible realities of studying and "living" Arabic today.
- 21 theme-based devices overlaying the entire center themes anticipated in a first-year Arabic path, akin to international locations, outfits, colours, kin and professions
- a large variety of stimulating actions and routines fostering lively engagement with the path and the advance of comprehension and verbal exchange skills
- comprehensively covers the five Cs: communique, tradition, connections, comparisons and communities
- a loose DVD filmed on situation in Jordan, proposing over forty video clips and incorporating a wide selection of unique and reasonable scenarios
- a unfastened better half web site (www.routledge.com/cw/younes) providing a wealth of extra teacher and scholar assets, together with a teacher’s consultant, an creation to the letters and sounds of Arabic (with audiovisual relief and writing demonstrations), audio recordings of songs and listening passages, movies, pattern exams, a solution key and language games
- clear motives of grammatical buildings and ideas as they ensue within the studying and listening fabrics to inspire revolutionary studying and energetic interplay with the text
- a effortless and colourful complete color textual content layout, richly illustrated all through with over 2 hundred illustrations and photographs
- songs with basic lyrics tied to the topics of the path to assist increase vocabulary acquisition and figuring out of easy grammatical structures.
Written by means of a dynamic writer staff and verified over a few years at Cornell collage, ‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) should be a necessary source for college kids starting to research Arabic. whereas basically designed for lecture room use, the accessibility of the direction and site additionally renders it hugely appropriate for self reliant study.
This quantity is the 1st in a thrilling three-part sequence of Arabic textbooks which jointly offer an entire three-year undergraduate language program.
Read Online or Download Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic PDF
Best foreign languages books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2001 im Fachbereich Orientalistik / Sinologie - Japanologie, notice: 3,0, Hochschule Bremen (Japanologie), Veranstaltung: Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft Japans 7, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: warfare in Japan von Internationalisierung bis in die 80er Jahre wenig zu bemerken, schreitet sie seitdem um so zügiger voran.
Der A1 – Lektion 1 „Guten Tag“ Lernwortschatz enthält zusätzlich zur Übersetzung ins KATALANISCH - ENGLISCH folgenden Grammatiken. Substantive/NomenArtikeln (der-die-das)Pluralformen, -endungen und Regeln zur PluralbildungFällen (Nominativ, Genitiv, Dativ, Akkusativ)VerbenInfinitivStammvokalwechsel in verkürzter shape (z.
This publication model of the broadcast e-book doesn't comprise entry to the Encounters web site. so one can entry the corresponding on-line media, please visit http://sites. fastspring. com/yalepress/product/encounterschineselanguageandculture? tags=esb to buy an internet site entry code. Designed for English-speaking scholars able to embark at the experience of studying Mandarin chinese language, Encounters hurries up talent and cultural figuring out via real language and cultural stories.
Do you love to profit Danish Language ? examine Danish provide you with the beginning Step to benefit It while you're searching for a language advisor that holds your hand, works via routines, or any of that. . this sequence isn't for you. this is often primarily a Cliff Notes model of language. It has tables of universal topics (colors, numbers, days of the week, and so on.
Extra info for Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic